Saturday 15 October 2011

COMPUTER IN TEACHING AND LEARNING-Registration,Usage and Ethics




Assalamualaikum and a very good afternoon to everyone.
I hope everyone have a nice day.New subject,Computer  in Education  seems  interesting.I really hope it will be an enjoyable class.At first,we had learn how to create  google and yahoo email account,official facebook account,facebook group and blog.I know that most of students already have their own email account,facebook and so on.But for now,we need to create an official accounts for all of that.And for now,I will show what I have learn in this class.

What I Have Learned So Far?
-Create Google and Yahoo email account.
-Create Official Facebook account
·    -Create my official blog.
·    -Create my official Facebook and Yahoo group
·    -I join group GE1155

No comments:

Post a Comment