Sunday 9 October 2011

First Two Week Class



Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
My name is Nor Khairunnisa binti Mazlan.I am a TESL student at UKM Bangi.I came from Negeri Sembilan. I am newcomer in UKM and also a new blogger.


I would like to share my expectations on this course.I expect to get knowledge as many as I can.I also expect to learn and explore more about technolgies applications that I can use in teaching.I felt grateful because I got a supporting ang kind lecturer that is Dr Norazah.I would like to thank her because she guide me on this course.Computer in education is very useful for me to train myself and the other friends in our future.

What I Have Learned So Far?
  • I learned how to create Yahoo and Gmail e-mail account.
  • I learned how to create a Yahoo Group.
  • I learned how to create a Facebook Account.
  • I learned how to create a Facebook group account.I learned how to create Blog Account.

No comments:

Post a Comment