Monday 24 October 2011

COMPUTER IN EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH-Online Questionnaire

 Survey Monkey
         Hello everyone.Today,during Computer in education class,I learned how to create questionnaire by using Survey Monkey.Questionnaire is a simple questions that are created to survey about something.In Survey Monkey,there are a lot of types of questionnaire that can be choose.The answers also depends on the person who create that questions either he wants MCQ  or essay answers.These questionnaire is suitable to do to survey about something.

          At first,I didn’t know what is Survey Monkey.It sounds interesting but what is it?So,I just go to the website ‘www.survey monkey.com’.Then,I sign up first because I am a new user of it.After going through simple registration process,I got into it.But,I didn’t know how to use it.Then I try to explore all the features.I need to do questionnaire regarding my topic ‘Original and Licensed Software’.But,for trial only,I try to create a simple questionnaire.
          
           I try to search for the sample of questionnaire.Then,I save it.So,I just copy and paste that sample questionnaire by using Survey Monkey.Then,I got to understand how to create questionnaire by using Survey Monkey.Credit to my friend,Imran for guiding us.Thank you.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment